My friends and I were cycling around and we found an alley way so we went down there. There was a fence. My friend Luke tried to jump the fence on his bike but his foot slipped and hit the fence. He did not realise there was a sign saying ‘High Voltage’. Before he hit his foot off of the fence, he did not know it was electric. He said to me that he felt a shock. Immediately I smashed the fence with my bike and picked him up and rushed to the doctor. The doctor said that we had to go to hospital so I went to the hospital with Luke. I said to the doctor that we took no notice of the sign and the doctor said ‘That wasn’t the brightest idea’! The End.